74 branches, 29 countries, over 4000 consultants worldwide. That is 180 Degrees Consulting, the world’s largest social impact consultancy. Founded in Sidney in 2007 by Nat Ware who strongly believed that “in the game of social impact, method trumps money”, 180 Degrees Consulting has quickly become the world’s leading provider of consulting services for non-profits, social enterprises and socially minded companies.
“Why are we called 180 Degrees Consulting? It’s because we work to turn good organizations into great organizations, challenges into opportunities, ideas into reality. We’re focused on positive transformation. Transforming organizations, and – in turn – transforming lives”
Nat Ware (Founder & CEO)
Who we are:
Our consultants are carefully selected top university students with the right combination of expertise, creativity and problem solving ability. These consultants work on a volunteer basis because they believe in the work we’re doing. They believe that improving the effectiveness of organizations can make a massive and meaningful difference to the people those organizations serve.
What we do:
180 Degrees Consulting provides socially conscious organizations around the world with high quality and affordable consulting services. The aim is to develop innovative, practical and sustainable solutions to whatever challenges companies are facing.
– Run the most effective programs possible;
– Measure their social impact;
– Improve their financial sustainability;
– Operate as efficiently as possible, so that donation revenue goes further;
– Be more data-driven in their decision-making;
– Expand to new geographical areas;
– Improve their human resource management and volunteer recruitment;
– Improve their branding and marketing;
– Work out organizational priorities;
– Increase the number of people they are able to help;
– Develop a workable business plan.